SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A storm is on its way to the Bay Area for the second part of the weekend.
It is set to arrive as early as Sunday morning.
Rain totals are expected to be .25 inches to .75 inches.
Concerns have been raised of possible thunderstorms near the coast.
Light, scattered showers will become more widespread throughout the afternoon and into Sunday night.
The storm is expected to head out in the overnight hours and early Monday morning.
- Minnesota governor apologizes for arrest of CNN crew
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Protest turns violent in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests