SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A storm is on its way to the Bay Area for the second part of the weekend.
It is set to arrive as early as Sunday morning.
Rain totals are expected to be .25 inches to .75 inches.
Concerns have been raised of possible thunderstorms near the coast.
Light, scattered showers will become more widespread throughout the afternoon and into Sunday night.
The storm is expected to head out in the overnight hours and early Monday morning.
- Family demands release of evidence in Breonna Taylor’s case
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- SJSU cleared to play as Mountain West football returns
- LIST: Available Bay Area cooling centers for this weekend’s heat wave