SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - The National Weather Service has reported 50-miles-per-hour winds hitting central San Francisco as of 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday evening.
Officials have also been keeping track of gusts across the Bay Area through the storm.
As of 3:43 p.m. these are some of the recorded speeds:
- Novato - 43 mph
- Oakland - 26 mph
- Mount Tamalpais - 55 mph
- SFO - 46 mph
- Big Rock - 75 mph
High Wind Warnings will remain in effect until 3 a.m. on Thursday.
- STORM WATCH: TRACK THE RAIN WITH KRON4'S INTERACTIVE RADAR
- ATMOSPHERIC RIVER TO DRENCH BAY AREA
- FLASH FLOOD WATCH ISSUED FOR BAY AREA, CENTRAL COAST
- JAYME CLOSS DESCRIBES PARENTS BEING KILLED, 88 DAYS IN CAPTIVITY
- FDA ISSUES SEVERAL RECALLS FOR DRY DOG FOOD