DANVILLE, Calif. (KRON) — A structure and vegetation was reported in Danville Thursday afternoon, according to officials.
The fire was first reported around 4:36 p.m. in the area of Willowview Court and Santiago Court.
Residents were temporarily evacuated.
As of 5:08 p.m., forward progress in both fires stopped and cleanup procedures have begun.
The cause of the fire was not made immediately available.
No other details have been released at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Bay Area families who lost loved ones to police brutality say Breonna Taylor decision is not shocking
- Burglaries in San Francisco are up 42% compared to 2019
- The Salvation Army to start annual holiday fundraising early to “rescue Christmas”
- California to end sales of gas-powered cars by 2035
- Several senior citizens injured after a bunch of teens reportedly fired paintballs at them