PALO ALTO (KRON) – A Palo Alto teen is in police custody for making an online shooting threat against Gunn High School.
The 17-year-old student threatened that the shooting would happen today, Friday the 13th.
Police went to the student’s home and found a BB gun there.
The student was taken in for a mental health evaluation and could face criminal charges.
Latest News Headlines:
- Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend tests positive for COVID-19
- Tracking coronavirus hot spots in California
- Marin County added to California’s COVID-19 community spread watch list
- Hit-and-run driver strikes boy riding scooter in Martinez
- 2 San Quentin death row inmates die from COVID-19 complications