OAKLAND (KRON) – The Alameda County Board of Supervisors on Monday will vote on approving the sale of the County’s 50% ownership share of the Oakland Coliseum complex to the Oakland Athletics.
If passed, the A’s will begin a 190-day process of reviewing the Coliseum Complex purchase before the sale is finalized.
The remaining half of the Coliseum will continue to be owned by the City of Oakland, according to a statement.
The meeting is scheduled for noon.
Latest News Headlines:
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- California Academy of Sciences reopens in October
- Map: Contra Costa County moves to COVID red tier, SF to orange
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches