A person was safely brought to land after fire crews conducted a surf rescue in San Francisco on Saturday morning.
Fire officials posted to Twitter around 11:20 a.m. reporting the rescue in the area of Seal Rocks and Cliff House.
Officials reported that the patient is now being evaluated by paramedics.
Check back for more details as this is developing.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE