Authorities have arrested a suspect after a man was killed and two others were injured in a shooting Monday morning at a drug and alcohol treatment center in San Rafael.
The man has been identified as 37-year-old Davance Lamar Reed.
The Marin County Sheriff’s office released a statement saying:
“Reed made admissions to the detectives which tied him to the crime scene”
According to the Marin County Sheriff, authorities received a call reporting the shooting in the area of the Helen Vine Detox Center on Smith Ranch Road just after 1:30 a.m.
When deputies arrived, they located three victims.
A man was pronounced dead at the scene who has not been identified.
A 32-year-old Helen employee, Anthony Dominguez Mansapit, and 30-year-old Brittney Kehaulani McCann, who police say is dating Reed, were taken to a hospital for treatment.
The two were injured and remain hospitalized at Marin General Hospital.
Officials say the incident was isolated to the facility and no clients were among the injured.
They say the area is secure and there is no immediate danger in the area.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE