Police have arrested a suspect in the stabbing death of a San Jose woman at her home last month.
In a statement released Tuesday, police said 24-year-old transient Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza was arrested in San Jose on Monday and booked into Santa Clara County Jail for the murder of Bambi Larson, 59.
Larson was found stabbed to death in her home in the 900 block of Knollfield Way on Feb. 28.
Police will provide more details Tuesday afternoon.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Sergeant Isidro Bagon or Detective Mike Drago of the San Jose Police Department’s Homicide Unit at 408-277-5283.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- TWO SHOT IN SANTA ROSA MALL PARKING LOT
- EX-OAKLAND A’S STAR ACCUSES A-ROD OF CHEATING ON J.LO
- VACAVILLE POLICE IDENTIFY ‘JANE DOE’ IN 1991 COLD CASE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER PULLING UP TO HOSPITAL WITH DEAD DAUGHTER
- SCIENTISTS ENCOUNTER POSSIBLE NEW SPECIES OF KILLER WHALE