SAN JOSE (KRON) — Police in San Jose have detained the person they believe is responsible for vandalizing a veteran’s memorial earlier this month.
The vandalism occurred just after midnight in the early morning on May 6 at the memorial located at Almaden Boulevard and Park Avenue.
Police say the suspect used the name “Snip” in his markings on the memorial.
Police have not identified the suspect or said whether they are facing any charges.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE