Police have arrested a suspected child predator in East Palo Alto.
According to police, Ramiro Jimenez was arrested on Thursday at 1016 Newbridge Street after an investigation dating back to January 2018 revealed he had molested two juvenile victims from 2010 to 2018.
Jimenez was booked into the San Mateo County Jail on three charges including lewd and lascivious acts with a child under the age 14 and continuous sexual abuse of a child.
His bail is set at $5 million.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE