SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The homeless man accused of violently attacking a woman outside her Embarcadero condo will be back in court Tuesday.
Austin Vincent is facing assault charges following the August incident outside the Watermark building last month.
He has pleaded not guilty to several charges including false imprisonment, attempted robbery, and battery.
Latest News Headlines:
- Mass vaccination sites ready across U.S., but something’s missing
- 16-year-old pilot delivers thousands of COVID safety supplies to hospital
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Bay Area business owners cautiously optimistic after stay-at-home orders lifted
- Investigation underway after Bay Area hospital gives teachers COVID vaccine