Autopsy and toxicology tests are scheduled on Friday for a swimmer found dead at Stinson Beach
34-year-old Tony Foster Jr. from Marin City had been missing since Tuesday night.
He was last seen struggling in the surf about 60 yards offshore.
His body was found at the north end of the beach early Wednesday morning.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF