A teacher’s aide at a San Jose middle school is accused of molesting two boys and police worry there could be more victims.
The suspect, 44-year-old Junior Bitao, worked at Sylvandale Middle School.
He was arrested on two counts of allegedly annoying or molesting a child under 18-years-old and touching a person intimately against their will for sexual arousal.
An investigation revealed Bitao committed the crimes between April 17, 2019 and May 1, 2019.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact Detective Christopher McTiernan of the San Jose Police Department’s ICAC/CED Unit at 408-537-1397.
Those wishing to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 408-947-STOP.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF