SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – San Francisco police are looking for 8 people who attacked a 16-year-old girl near Fisherman’s Wharf.
It happened Tuesday night near a Starbuck’s on Beach Street near Columbus Avenue.
Police said the group approached the girl, an employee at Starbucks, with a golf club, attacked her, then ran off with her watch and cell phone.
The girl suffered minor injuries.
Police do not have a detailed description of the suspects other than they are between 17 and 24-years-old.
Anyone with information is asked to call San Francisco police.
Starbucks Corporate Communications released a statement in response to this incident, saying:
“Our concern right now is for our partner and her recovery, and we will support the police department in their investigation.”
- 3 charged in slaying of Ahmaud Arbery face court hearing
- Tear gas fired on New Orleans protesters on a bridge
- Hundreds protest death of George Floyd outside San Mateo City Hall
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death