Officers are searching for a group of women who allegedly attacked a teen with a plastic spork inside a San Francisco restaurant Thursday.
The incident happened around 3: 50 a.m. inside a 24-hour diner in the 800 block of Mission Street.
Police say the victim, an 18-year-old, had got into a fight with the suspects. During the altercation, the four suspects held her down and cut her face with a spork.
The suspects fled the scene and made off with the teen’s cellphone.
She was hospitalized with cuts to her face. Police say the suspects are all women between the ages of 18 and 20.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE