OAKLAND (BCN) – A 16-year-old Oakland boy was shot to death Sunday afternoon in East Oakland, police said Monday.
Officers went at 3:40 p.m. to the 5800 block of Elizabeth Street after someone reported a shooting.
A boy was located suffering from a gunshot wound or wounds. He died at the scene. The killing was the fifth homicide in four days in Oakland.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- At home with Beethoven’s Second Symphony virtual concert
- San Pablo man arrested, suspected of hitting firefighter with car
- Inside the Bullpen – Oct. 24
- Political analyst discusses lessons learned from 2016 election
- Suspect wounded in San Leandro officer-involved shooting