MORAGA (KRON) — Three teenagers males are behind bars after allegedly donning masks and using a gun during a robbery Sunday just before 8:30 p.m.
At this Arco gas station in the town of Moraga.
“They did get booked into juvenile hall and we did recover the gun, masks, the cash tray and the money,” said Moraga Police Lt. Brian South.
That was after Moraga police issued a be-on-the-lookout for the suspect vehicle.
Shortly after the robbery the vehicle was spotted by Lafayette Police.
A pursuit began that also included Pittsburg police and the Contra Costa County Sheriff’s office.
“That ended in Antioch with a traffic collision,” South said.
On Monday, Moraga Police returned to the Arco gas station following up on the armed robbery investigation.
Investigators say surveillance video may play a key role in linking the three juveniles to the crime “We do have traffic cams.
We always look at that aspect, and we are obviously pulling any surveillance footage that the gas station itself has,” Lt. South said.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY