ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Tesla has dropped a federal lawsuit against Alameda County, according to CNN.
The lawsuit came after Tesla accused the Alameda County Health Department of overstepping federal and state coronavirus restrictions when it stopped Tesla from restarting production at its factory in Fremont.
Alameda County reviewed Tesla’s safety plans and granted permission to resume.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk disregarded the order and has put factory employees back to work.
Tesla’s Fremont factory employs about 10,000 workers and can make approximately 40,000 cars each year.
Latest News Headlines:
- Kenosha shooter’s defense portrays him as ‘American patriot’
- FDA issues warning over viral ‘Benadryl Challenge’ on TikTok
- Mexican ICE detainee dies of heart attack linked to COVID-19 in Georgia
- Over 256K saws at Lowe’s recalled for staying on when turned off
- Six Bay Area schools receive prestigious National Blue Ribbon award