(WFLA) – A Texas girl’s mermaid-inspired hairdo is making a lot of Disney fans jealous this week.
A pre-kindergartener named Atlantis won Crazy Hair Day at her school after she went to class with Ariel in her hair.
Her older sibling, coincidentally named Ariel, posted photos of her sister’s hairstyle on Twitter.
“My sister had crazy hair day at school today and my mom was not playing games and really wanted her to win,” Romero tweeted.
Their mother braided the doll into her hair and painted the braid green to represent Ariel’s mermaid tail.
Photos of the hair have since gone viral with more than 130,000 retweets and 720,000 likes.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN ACCUSES CAL FOOTBALL STAFF, PLAYERS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- EAST BAY FAMILY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AFTER DEADLY HWY 4 SHOOTING
- DAY IN THE LIFE ON BART: VIDEO SHOWS MAN SHAVING HEAD
- GOV NEWSOM WANTS TO CHARGE YOU $10/MONTH TO CLEAN TAINTED WATER
- HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN ‘FLORIDA MAN’ STORY