SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – As the Kincade Fire continues to grow Monday, many parts of the Bay Area are expected to see smoky and hazy skies that will create unhealthy air conditions.
Here are some photos of how conditions are in various parts of the Bay Area:
Latest News Headlines:
- Contra Costa County fire crews respond to 67 fires on night of July 4th
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Wildfire burning near Lake Anderson in Santa Clara County grows to 200 acres, 20% contained
- Fremont police investigate graffiti on Mission San Jose as hate crime
- 1 of 2 protesters hit by car on closed Seattle highway dies