East Bay resident, David Michael, is organizing a fundraiser for the HIV/AIDS Walk.
It is part of an effort by David to open a door for healthy conversations surrounding HIV/AIDS including treatment, prevention, stigmas associated, and over all information.
The theme of this event focuses on subjects in communities particularly, the African American communities.
This event is very personal for David as he was diagnosed with HIV in August 2018.
David wants to help erase the negative stigmas associated with HIV and AIDS.
The HIV/AIDS Walk fundraiser takes place on June 1st at Poets Corner in Berkeley.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE