SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Much of the Bay Area woke up to eerie and “apocalyptic” red-orange skies Wednesday morning as smoke descended into the region from nearby wildfires.
Just how bad is it out there?
Check out some comparison photos of cities and landmarks from across the Bay Area before and right now below:
This story will be updated.
- Police seek Brisbane arson suspect
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Judge drops 3rd-degree murder charge against ex-cop in George Floyd death
- Power Shutoffs loom for over 37,000 customers
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying