SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you have an international flight from San Francisco International Airport, do not expect for your name to be called if you are running late!
Airlines will no longer make terminal-wide flight announcements at the international terminal.
According to SFO, the move is intended to give passengers a “more peaceful” experience.
Passengers are asked to stay informed about their flight status by referring to their airline’s app or to flight information screens.
SFO said right now this only applies to the international terminal post-security areas.
- Proud Boys revel in President Trump’s mention of group
- Angwin under mandatory evacuation order due to Glass Fire
- 16 federal firefighting grants approved in California
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Santa Rosa family loses everything in Glass Fire