SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – While drivers have seen heavy showers lately during their commute in the Bay Area, thick fog has been most prevalent Thursday morning.
The Bay Bridge has seen a little bit of fog, but hasn’t seemed to cause any problems.
The San Mateo Bridge has seen it the worse so far.
The fog has been really dense, making it hard to make out the bridge or cars.
However, it has gotten a little bit better now versus an hour ago.
The Golden Gate Bridge has also been been problem-free this morning.
For a look at live traffic conditions, click here.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record