SUNNYVALE (KRON) - It just seems like things get more and more crazy when it comes to real estate in the Bay Area!
Check this out -- a 0.73-acre lot in Sunnyvale, close to Google and Apple headquarters, is boasting a $4,915,825 price tag.
Located at 582 E. Maude Avenue in Sunnyvale, the "redevelopment opportunity" is roughly 31,715 sq. ft. and "represents the perfect residential infill project."
The property, which includes an abandoned home and two smaller fixer-upper cottages, is identified by the City of Sunnyvale as an "underutilized residentially zoned site."
Think condos, apartments, townhomes -- potential investments.
"Sunnyvale real estate market in a nutshell," City Councilmember Jim Griffith tweeted of the listing.
More on this listing can be found by clicking here.
- APPLE SHOWS OFF NEW, BIGGER PHONES
- TACO BELL VOTED BEST MEXICAN RESTAURANT
- WENDY'S GIVING AWAY FREE HAMBURGERS IN SEPTEMBER
- HIKER KILLED BY A MOUNTAIN LION
- DEPUTIES: PROLIFIC SEX OFFENDER MAY HAVE MORE VICTIMS