A threatening text message prompted a lockdown at San Lorenzo High School Friday afternoon, according to Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities said an anonymous text message was sent via Airdrop and stated there would be a school shooting at 12:30 p.m.
Investigators believe it’s a hoax but deputies are taking necessary measures to ensure that students and faculty are safe.
- ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP: WARRIORS VS CAVALIERS
- FAN PHOTOS: DUBNATION SHOWS OFF THEIR WARRIORS PRIDE
- TWITTER REACTS TO LEBRON’S SUIT SHORTS
- POLICE RELEASE NEW DETAILS IN YOUTUBE CAMPUS SHOOTING
- HUSKY GOES ON ‘KILLING SPREE’ LEAVING DOZENS OF ANIMALS DEAD