SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Three new coronavirus testing sites will be up and running starting Tuesday in Santa Clara County.
The Shark Tank will start at 1 p.m. through 7 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and then on Saturday at 8 a.m. through 3 p.m.
If you can’t make it there, you can go to Andrew Hill High located on 3200 Senter Road or Northside Branch Library at 695 Moreland Avenue.
That’s only three days – Tuesday through Friday from 10 until 4 in the afternoon.
It doesn’t matter if you have health insurance or not, a doctor’s note of your immigration status.
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Cinemark reopens several Bay Area movie theaters