SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Doctors say there have been three new cases of the measles in the Bay Area.
The small outbreak marks the first cases since 2013.
The disease has been spreading since January 1.
LJ Tan with the Immunization Action Coalition out of St. Paul, Minnesota, joins the KRON4 Morning News with more details.
You can watch the full interview in the video above.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD'S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON 'MOMO CHALLENGE'
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Mom charged in murder of daughter found in duffel bag in Los Angeles
- Rob Black's Winners & Losers: Google fined $1.7B over advertising abuse
- VIDEO: Special delivery! Kevin Durant surprises kids with pizza delivery
- LG unveils 'Snowwhite,' which is basically a Keurig for ice cream