HAYWARD (KRON) – Several lanes of eastbound Highway 92 are blocked Wednesday morning after a tow truck went off the road.
Crews have been making progress since the crash was reported around 1 a.m.
CHP said the tow truck had veered off the road and down onto an embankment.
The tow truck driver was not injured and has remained on site assisting crews.
Only one lane of eastbound traffic is open at this time; expect delays.
Latest News Headlines:
- Biden on Proud Boys: ‘Cease and desist. The American people will decide next POTUS’
- Severe lice infestation linked to girl’s death; parents charged
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- Dad accused of letting 13-year-old drive them to get ice cream while he was drunk
- 19-year-old basketball player dies of COVID-19 complications in North Carolina