Police in Fairfield believe two shootings involving teenagers are connected.
Police found two teenagers with gunshot wounds early Tuesday morning in the 100 block of 1st Street.
Shortly after that incident, police found an 18-year-old man suffering from gunshot wounds in a car.
He was pronounced dead on scene.
Police say the shootings appear to be related and are not random.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE