SLEEPY HOLLOW, Calif. (KRON) – Two people were found dead in a driveway in Marin County Friday morning.
Marin County Sheriff’s officials said they found the bodies of a man and a woman at around 8 a.m. in the area of W. Oak Knoll of Sleepy Hollow.
The victims have been identified as a 32-year-old man residing in the Mill Valley area and a 30-year-old woman from Tiburon, California.
Preliminary findings suggest the deaths are related to illicit substance utilization. No evidence of foul play and/or other suspicious circumstances were noted or suspected.
Police say there is no threat to the public.
Marin County Hazardous Materials Team is also on scene to assist in the investigation.
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead