UNION CITY (KRON) – Union City on Wednesday will open up a healing space to help the community after two boys were shot and killed.
An 11 and 14-year-old were shot at an elementary school over the weekend.
The gunman remains at large.
The healing space is located at the Union City Family Center on Whipple Road and will be open from noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Latest News Headlines:
- Obama voices support for George Floyd protesters, calls for police reform
- Las Vegas casinos, resorts reopen following months-long coronavirus closures
- 10,000 peaceful protesters march for George Floyd in San Francisco
- Protests more subdued after new charges in Floyd case
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests