You may as well keep your umbrella in your backpack and have your rain boots handy.
The rain is not going away anytime soon!
According to KRON4 meteorologist John Shrable, the Bay Area is expected to have another week of unsettled weather.
On and off showers will linger Tuesday, with the days leading up to Friday will mostly be cool and cloudy.
The heaviest dose of rain — aka the Atmospheric River — will hit Friday.
But good news — the weekend should be seen as primarily dry, but some showers return to the North Bay on Sunday.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION