VACAVILLE (KRON) — Vacaville Police Department is asking for the community’s help in identifying two men responsible for withdrawing thousands of dollars with “clone” bank cards, according to authorities.
The two reportedly withdrew thousands of dollars from ATM locations in Vacaville and Fairfield.
Detectives believe the bank cards they used had been cloned to include the victim’s account information obtained from a skimming device.
No further details are available at this time.
If you recognize the men or have any helpful information, you are encouraged to contact Detective Bill Boehm at (707) 469-4854.
- Couple shares experience after being quarantined on Diamond Princess cruise ship
- Denny Hamlin wins 3rd Daytona 500; Ryan Newman hospitalized
- Senator Bernie Sanders campaigned for votes in Bay Area
- Las Vegas Raiders: Who will be their next quarterback?
- Racing world takes to social media reacting to Ryan Newman crash at Daytona 500