VACAVILLE (KRON) — Vacaville Police Department is asking for the community’s help in identifying two men responsible for withdrawing thousands of dollars with “clone” bank cards, according to authorities.
The two reportedly withdrew thousands of dollars from ATM locations in Vacaville and Fairfield.
Detectives believe the bank cards they used had been cloned to include the victim’s account information obtained from a skimming device.
No further details are available at this time.
If you recognize the men or have any helpful information, you are encouraged to contact Detective Bill Boehm at (707) 469-4854.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’: Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Instacart makes changes ahead of planned worker strike
- INTERACTIVE MAP: How many coronavirus tests have been conducted in my state?
- Alan Merrill, co-writer of ‘I love Rock ‘n’ Roll,’ dies from coronavirus complications
- San Francisco’s Muni changes now in effect