Police arrested a Vallejo man Wednesday in connection with a string of indecent exposure incidents.
On Feb. 28, officers received a report that a man in a car approached a woman in the ferry terminal parking lot.
The suspect asked the victim a question and then flashed his genitals at her, authorities say.
In the following months, officers received several reports that were similar in nature.
Authorities say the suspect focused his crimes in the downtown area which includes the ferry terminal, city hall parking lot, the 200 block of Georgia Street, and the intersection of Virginia and Marin.
After a months-long investigation, officers identified the suspect as 33-year-old Andres Gutierrez.
Gutierrez was arrested near the intersection of Marin and Louisana and booked into the Solano County jail on four counts of indecent exposure as well as an arrest warrant for the same.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS