SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Crews responded to a car fire on the Golden Gate Bridge on Tuesday afternoon, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
The car was in the southbound lanes of US-101 and blocked the left lanes.
All lanes have since reopened, however, officials say there are residual delays.
No other details have been released at this time.
Check back for more updates as this is developing.
- East Bay celebrates Vice President Harris taking office
- San Mateo County health officer criticizes COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- Winning numbers for Wednesday’s $730 million Powerball jackpot
- ‘Destined for great things’: Bay Area colleagues react to swearing-in of Vice President Harris
- Fight against COVID-19: What Biden will change