Some lucky kids got to dine with Ayesha Curry at her restaurant International Smoke in San Francisco.
There was a small catch — they had to pick up some paint brushes and get creative!
The children are from the Raphael House Family Homeless Shelter in San Francisco.
It was Ayesha’s idea to have them create murals in the restaurant dining room.
After the paint party, the kids got to chow down on delicious ribs and mac and cheese.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ACCUSED OF TOUCHING CHILD AT BELMONT PUMP IT UP
- BAY AREA AMC HOSTING 59-HOUR MARVEL MOVIE MARATHON
- VIDEO: WHAT DID KEVIN DURANT SAY TO GET EJECTED FROM GAME?
- TEACHER FIRED OVER TOPLESS PHOTO SUES FOR $3 MILLION
- MOUNTAIN HOUSE FAMILY OF NINE FORCED OUT OF BAY AREA