Four people are safe after they were trapped in Bodega Bay.
Video of the rescue from the Coast Guard shows the four people being rescued.
A man and three children from Sebastopol got stuck in a cove in Bodega Harbor.
High waves and wind trapped the four on the shore.
Rescuers later took a boat and tied a rope to rescue them.
There were no reported injuries.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF