BBQ Becky. Jogger Joe. Permit Patty. Burrito Bart. Pool Patrol Paula.
Now, Coffee Carl?
We aren’t kidding.
Video shared with KRON4 from Melisa Vazquez shows yet another man caught on camera who wasn’t too happy about someone breaking the rules on a BART train recently.
In the 15-second clip, a man is seen summoning an attendant on a BART train.
“Sir hold on,” the attendant can be heard saying.
“Sorry, can you just do an announcement telling people not to drink coffee on BART?” the man replies.
Yes, there are posted signs on BART trains prohibiting the consumption of food and drinks.
But that doesn’t stop some people from indulging in the occasional morning coffee or burrito.
Just last week, we first told you about the man dubbed Burrito Bart, who gained notoriety after he called BART police over a guy eating a burrito on a train.
And the week before that, we had Permit Patty, who gained nationwide attention after she called the cops over an 8-year-old girl selling bottled water near AT&T Park.
- OAKLAND DISPENSARY PULLS PRODUCTS OVER ‘PERMIT PATTY’ VIDEO
- MOM WHOSE KID SOLD DRINKS ON WHY NO ONE ASKED SON FOR PERMIT
- SF RESTAURANT SERVING UP WORLD’S FIRST ROBOT-MADE BURGER
- WOMAN KILLED MAN SHE MET ON DATING WEBSITE, DEPUTIES SAY
- SIGN IN ANTIQUE SHOP CAUSES CONTROVERSY