But what about cutting one’s hair?
That’s what Jenny G. Shao saw and caught on camera aboard a Millbrae train at the 16th Street Mission BART station on Wednesday.
In the video, the unidentified man can be seen toting an electric razor which is plugged in via a very long extension cord plugged in from the other side of the train car.
He has a mirror handy to make sure he gets every spot.
Shao informed BART via Twitter of what she saw.
Tell us — what’s the strangest thing you’ve seen on a BART train?
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME