It’s not unusual for teachers to demand more money, but what is different is for the school district to support the idea.
That’s what is happening in Alameda, where teachers are near or at the bottom of the ladder for all educators in Alameda County.
KRON4’s Dan Kerman is where teachers are addressing the school board.
Watch the above video to see Dan’s full report.
- ‘ATMOSPHERIC RIVER’ TAKING AIM AT CALIFORNIA
- WOMAN STRUCK, KILLED BY SELF-DRIVING UBER VEHICLE
- ARRESTS MADE AFTER MOB STEALS $48K OF HANDBAGS IN SF
- SHACKLED CHILDREN NOW HAPPY AND SKYPING
- BODY OF MISSING US STUDENT FOUND IN BERMUDA