A stolen vehicle crashed into a fire hydrant in San Francisco’s Tenderloin neighborhood Sunday afternoon and it created quite a splash.
A viewer captured video of the aftermath that shows officer trying to push the car from on top of the sheared fire hydrant.
Officers can be seen maneuvering the vehicle when suddenly water shoots up everywhere.
In the end, the suspect was arrested but officers were drenched.
- TRUMP MAKES PUSH FOR BORDER WALL AFTER CALIFORNIA OFFICER KILLED
- HUNT CONTINUES FOR ESCAPED SAN QUENTIN INMATE
- PAPER LICENSE PLATES WILL BE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA STARTING JAN. 1
- VIDEO: ABANDONED DOG TRIES TO JUMP BACK IN CAR
- 24-YEAR-OLD WOMAN KILLED BY SAN JOSE POLICE CHRISTMAS MORNING