HAYWARD (KRON) – Just minutes before attempting to save Tyrone Oliver Williams’ life, 22-year-old college student Sophia Humphrey was in an elevator with Jermaine Jeremiah Brim — the man she saw stab Williams to death on the BART train.
KRON4’s Philippe Djegal sat down with Humphrey who described what it was like during Williams’ final moments.
“It’s clear that he was someone who would stand up for other people and I hope that my presence gave him assurance in his last moments,” Humphrey said.
- San Mateo Co. health officer revises quarantine, isolation guidelines
- Armenia, Azerbaijan vow to avoid targeting residential areas
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Chase Center to serve as ballot dropoff location this weekend
- Megan Rapinoe, Sue Bird announce engagement on social media