Several visitors were stuck on the Oakland Zoo’s Gondola lift for 30 minutes Friday afternoon.
According to a spokesperson for the zoo, Erin Harrison, there’s no exact estimate as to how many people were on the ride, but passengers weren’t in any danger.
Harrison said a digital glitch caused the ride to stop.
The issue was resolved and the lift is back up and running.
- FRESNO MOM SHARES POWERFUL PHOTOS OF DRUG ADDICTED SON
- SAN FRANCISCO DA: 7 HIGH-PROFILE GRAFFITI VANDALS INDICTED
- PETITION CREATED TO BRING BACK COSTCO’S POLISH DOG TO MENU
- COUPLE CONSIDERS DIVORCE TO PAY FOR DAUGHTER’S HEALTH CARE
- COMMUNITY UPSET AFTER SOMEONE LIGHTS FIRECRACKER IN CAT’S RECTUM