SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The 19th annual SF Sketchfest is underway.
The 18-day comedy festival is happening all around the city, which means lots of famous faces are in town – or in this case, a famous voice!
Rob Paulsen is the voice of Pinky in Pinky and the Brain – or maybe you know him from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Rob joins the KRON4 Morning News to talk about his latest ventures.
- Man arrested in SF Trump supporter assault
- Free COVID-19 testing at Union City BART station
- Two weeks away: These are the key dates heading to Election Day
- Justice Dept. to file landmark antitrust case against Google
- Fire risk for North Bay, Red Flag Warning