It’s no secret there are a lot of hardworking people in the Bay Area, but according to a new study, some of the hardest working people are in Walnut Creek.
That city was named the hardest working city in America, according to insurance company Haven Life.
Joining KRON4 on Tuesday night is the mayor of Walnut Creek–Justin Wedel.
The average person in Walnut Creek works 40.8 hours a week. They also spend an average of more than 6 hours a week hours commuting.
The average household income is $100,000.
But compared to other hard working cities, Walnut Creek’s unemployment rate is among the highest at 6.7 percent.
Watch the above video to see the full interview.
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- HORSE SEEKS REFUGE IN SWIMMING POOL DURING CAMP FIRE
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE
- SEARCH FOR CAMP FIRE VICTIMS INTENSIFIES IN PARADISE