PACIFICA, Calif. (KRON) — A yoga studio in Pacifica was issued a warning citation this week for allegedly violating San Mateo County’s coronavirus pandemic public health order, the Pacifica Police Department said Friday.
Officers visited Pacifica Beach Yoga, located at 1615 Oceana Blvd., around 3:30 p.m. Thursday and noted a violation of the county’s face covering requirement inside businesses.
After the first offense, businesses can be fined up to $3,000 for violating the health order.
Pacifica residents can report violations of the San Mateo County public health order by contacting the Pacifica Police Department at (650) 738-7314.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations