Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and Congresswoman Barbara Lee on Tuesday sent a letter to Coach Steve Kerr and the Golden State Warriors inviting the team and their families to the U.S. Capitol in celebration of their 2018 NBA Championship win.
“With your third title in four years, the Golden State Warriors have once again dazzled America with your outstanding performance on the court and inspired leadership off the court,” the letter read in part. “You continue to make the Bay Area and indeed the country deeply proud.”
“We would be delighted to welcome you publicly as a team or personally as families to the United States Capitol. Please consider this as a blanket invitation whenever your individual schedules allow,” the letter continued.
You can read the full letter here:
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION