CONCORD (KRON) – Thieves got away with more than $7,000 worth of perfume in Concord.
It happened on Saturday at the Ulta beauty store at the Willows Shopping Center on Diamond Avenue.
Police say the thieves entered the store, put perfume in black bags and took off.
Anyone with information is asked to call Concord police.
- Live Blog: Reports of looting in Vallejo lead to officer-involved shooting
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Santa Rosa restaurant hit with rocks over weekend
- Over 70 cars stolen from San Leandro dealership as looting, destruction hit city
- Police respond to Bay Area shopping malls following reports of looting