CONCORD (KRON) – Thieves got away with more than $7,000 worth of perfume in Concord.
It happened on Saturday at the Ulta beauty store at the Willows Shopping Center on Diamond Avenue.
Police say the thieves entered the store, put perfume in black bags and took off.
Anyone with information is asked to call Concord police.
- Police: 24-year-old arrested for stabbing victim multiple times in Fairfield
- Self-styled daredevil dies in crash after rocket launch
- 2nd person in days killed by Mardi Gras float in New Orleans
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories