CONCORD (KRON) – Thieves got away with more than $7,000 worth of perfume in Concord.
It happened on Saturday at the Ulta beauty store at the Willows Shopping Center on Diamond Avenue.
Police say the thieves entered the store, put perfume in black bags and took off.
Anyone with information is asked to call Concord police.
- House GOP elects Trump defender Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
- Migrants face ‘chain of lies’ on border journey often ending in deportation