SAN JOSE (KRON) – Caught on camera – two men in furry costumes are being credited for stopping a domestic violence incident.
It happened in San Jose last Friday.
Police say a man was hitting his girlfriend in the car when the two men stepped in.
They pulled the guy out of the car, stopping the attack.
The men had been present for the annual FurCon in San Jose.
If you don’t know what a furry is, it’s someone who celebrates characters and stories involving anthropomorphic animals, or fictitious characters that have human characteristics.
The man has been booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for domestic violence.
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Santa Rosa restaurant hit with rocks over weekend
- Over 70 cars stolen from San Leandro dealership as looting, destruction hit city
- Police respond to Bay Area shopping malls following reports of looting
- San Francisco curfew in place to help decrease violence, looting